Once you run the Sticky Notes app, the app may automatically run at every startup although the Task Manager’s Startup tab or the Startup folders don’t show the entry. If the Sticky notes app is auto-starting after every reboot and you want to disable the app from running at startup, use these steps:
Disable Sticky Notes starting at Logon in Windows 10
- Right-click Start, click Run. Type
regedit.exeand click OK.
- In the Registry Editor, go to the following branch:
- There should be a DWORD value named
LaunchOnNextUserSessionvalue data from
- Exit the Registry Editor.
Sticky Notes should no longer auto-launch at startup.
One small request: If you liked this post, please share this?One "tiny" share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of this blog. Some great suggestions:
- Pin it!
- Share it to your favorite blog + Facebook, Reddit
- Tweet it!