As we recently saw the Aero Shake feature can be disabled by enabling the Turn off Aero Shake window minimizing mouse gesture option in the Group Policy Editor, or by creating the NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts registry value. I found another way to disable Aero Shake, and this is a different registry edit.
Disabling Aero Shake using the "DisallowShaking" value
1. Click Start, type Regedit.exe
2. Navigate to the following branch:
3. Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value named DisallowShaking
4. Set the value data of DisallowShaking to 1.
5. Exit the Registry Editor.
One small request: If you liked this post, please share this?One "tiny" share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of this blog. Some great suggestions:
- Pin it!
- Share it to your favorite blog + Facebook, Reddit
- Tweet it!
About the author
Ramesh Srinivasan founded Winhelponline.com back in 2005. He is passionate about Microsoft technologies and he has been a Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (MVP) for 10 consecutive years from 2003 to 2012.