When you start the Print Spooler service in Windows 7, error 1053 may occur:
Windows could not start the Print Spooler on Local Computer.
Error 1053: The service did not respond to the start or control request in a timely fashion.
To resolve the problem, use these steps:
1. Open Services MMC (services.msc)
2. Double-click Print Spooler service
3. In the Log On tab, uncheck "Allow service to interact with desktop"
4. Click Apply, and select the General tab
5. Click Start the start the service manually.
One small request: If you liked this post, please share this?One "tiny" share from you would seriously help a lot with the growth of this blog. Some great suggestions:
- Pin it!
- Share it to your favorite blog + Facebook, Reddit
- Tweet it!