Open Services MMC Snap-In in Author mode
You can use MMC in author mode to create new consoles or modify existing consoles. Follow these steps to set Services MMC start in Standard View by default.
1. Click Start, Run and type %windir%\system32
2. Backup the file Services.msc and store in a safe location
3. Right-click the file Services.msc, and choose Author
The Services MMC Snap-In opens in Author mode, in which you can customize the window size, pane width, view mode (Standard or Extended) etc.
4. Customize the Snap-In accordingly.
5. From the File menu, click Save to save your settings.
6. Exit the Services MMC, which is currently in Author mode.
Now open Services MMC (services.msc) normally and see if the settings are applied.