As we recently saw the Aero Shake feature can be disabled by enabling the Turn off Aero Shake window minimizing mouse gesture option in the Group Policy Editor, or by creating the NoWindowMinimizingShortcuts registry value. I found another way to disable Aero Shake, and this is a different registry edit.
Disabling Aero Shake using the "DisallowShaking" value
1. Click Start, type Regedit.exe
2. Navigate to the following branch:
3. Create a new DWORD (32-bit) value named DisallowShaking
4. Set the value data of DisallowShaking to 1.
5. Exit the Registry Editor.
About the author
Ramesh Srinivasan founded Winhelponline.com back in 2005. He is passionate about Microsoft technologies and has a vast experience in the ITeS industry — delivering support for Microsoft's consumer products. He has been a Microsoft MVP [2003 to 2012] who contributes to various Windows support forums.